Sunday, April 01, 2007

Trying to Earn Global Online from the Philippines: Shameless Promotion for My Daughter's Blog, The City Lifestylist

I'll take my license as a Mom to post this plug for my eldest daughter's new blog, The City Lifestylist.

She talks about skincare, makeup, fashion, shoes, bags and accessories.

Although she has been blogging privately at various sites for years, she just very recently caught the problogging bug from me and this is her first attempt at it.

I guess it will also further hone her skills as an incoming junior majoring in Communication Arts and Advertising.

You're always welcome to drop by.

By the way, promoting other blogs can also benefit your own blog's traffic if the blog you're promoting agrees to link back to you, too. It's a win-win situation.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o--o-o-o-o-

Online money-making opportunities you can join for FREE:

- Send and receive money anywhere around the world with e-gold. Earn from referrals.

- Get your own internet business using a proven worldwide income system with a 20-year track record. No experience required. No risk.

- AGLOCO will pay you for just doing your normal surfing routine. You can earn even more with referrals.

- Earn $5 immediately just by signing up at Paid Forum. Earn more from each referral, each thread you start and each reply posted.

- MyLot also pays you to participate actively in their forum. Earn further from your referrals.

- No-Minimum.com pays you to click, read email, and sign up for offers. You also get paid when you refer new members.

Text Link Ads

6 comments:

TrinityDivine said...

Loved the blog! More power to C1. \:D:/

M said...

Thanks so much, female-gamer! :-)

Nostalgia Manila said...

Hello there! Thanks for visiting Nostalgia Manila!

M said...

It was my pleasure, nostalgia manila. It's always fun to walk down memory lane and you have some very interesting stuff there. I'll be dropping by regularly to check it out.

Lifestylist® said...

I've been trying to get in touch with your daughter - unfortunately the term Lifestylist(r) is a term that is trademarked by myself and can't be used without my permission. If you could let her know this and have her take my term out of her blog I'd really appreciate it so we can avoid legal actions.

M said...

Thanks for informing us. I visited your site and the first post was April 1. My daughter began her blog March 29 and Blogger allowed her to use her blog name so we weren't aware of any "violation" as you mentioned in your comment to her post.

Anyway, I'll tell her as soon as she's up. I'm sure she'll be very disappointed as she thought up the name herself.

Powered by WebRing.


 
ss_blog_claim=eb84bdccc67501a69af94b64720df3d8