Monday, April 23, 2007

Trying to Earn Global Online from the Philippines: Great Bargains on Ladies' Designer Bags & Shoes

Ladies, let's go shopping!

I have just put up Manila Mom's Handpicked Bazaar Finds with items I personally chose as great bargains. I pored through literally thousands of ladies' designer bags and shoes on the net and came up with these beauties that are being sold at slashed down prices - as much as 50% off: Prada, Fendi, YSL, Kate Spade, and more.

You have to hurry, though. When I was choosing these items, the best ones were "one item remaining on stock" from the seller. So it's first come, first served. I hope you be the lucky one to score the designer bag or shoe of your choice.

I also have some ladies shoes there that are not at "sale prices." It's because I, myself, am wanting those new Cole Haan/Nike Air G Series collaborations - sexy high-heeled shoes and platforms with the built-in comfort of Nike air cushions! It's about time! Why not be among the first to enjoy them?

Very soon I will be adding other items to my store - great buys in gadgets and clothes and other objects of craving. Don't worry, I'll announce them here so you'll have first choice on the bargains I find.

Stay tuned!

Online money-making opportunities you can join for FREE: MyWorld / e-gold / SFI / AGLOCO / MyLot / No-Minimum.com / Paid Forum

Text Link Ads

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, 995$ for a prada? ang mahal talaga ng gamit ng babae ;)

Anonymous said...

wow! may bago pala dito..may bazaar ka na! :)
sige shopping ako...pero window shopping muna hehe.

M said...

And that was at 50% off, roland! It's way beyond me, too, but it has been sold already - unfortunately not through my store, though. Some people are lucky to be able to afford these lovely things and I hope I can help them find good buys. I'm enjoying the choosing na lang, hehe.

M said...

ey, this is really virtual enjoyment na lang for us, hehe! but it's fun to choose the items. para na rin akong nag-shopping - for others nga lang.

Anonymous said...

Woot, nice store, great choices. Shoes are pretty hard to buy online though 'cos I would want to try them for comfort.

M said...

That's true for me, too. Others find, though, that when they've been buying from a certain brand they already know how it fits them in general. It's also easier to buy sandals and flat thong slip-ons this way.

Powered by WebRing.


 
ss_blog_claim=eb84bdccc67501a69af94b64720df3d8