Saturday, June 09, 2007

Trying to Earn Global Online from the Philippines: My Choices for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2007

This writing project was thought up by Janette Toral at Reflective Thinking - Taking the 8th Habit Challenge.

The rules are simple:

1. Write a post listing a maximum of 10 blogs created since August 1, 2006 that you think are the most influential.

2. Include a link to the original Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2007 writing project post.

3. Leave a comment on the original writing project post, with a link to your own post, so that your votes can be counted.

4. Posts are tallied weekly. The project is on its third week and those blogs who have been voted only once so far will be deleted unless voted again in week 4.

I'd like to thank Gibo for voting for Manila Mom. I guess I'll know how I'm really faring with my readers this coming week, because unless I receive another vote I'll be out of the list [hint, hint ;-) ]

Well, here are my votes.

I admit these are quite personal, based on those blogs that have helped Manila Mom get to where it is now either through tips or inspiration from warm blog friendship. They are the blogs that have been most influential in making me want to pursue blogging as a serious endeavor.

(Of course, there are also other blogs that do not fall under the "emerging" category that have been just as helpful. You all know who you are - I will always be grateful.)

Female Gamer
The CityLifeStylist
Macuha.com
The Anitokid Chronikos
Pinoy Seminars
Successful Blogging Tips by Gary Conn
The D Spot
Ask Pinoy Arki
Make Money Online with a 13-Year Old
Make Money Online with Dosh Dosh

I shall be looking forward to the final list on August 1!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot, dear Maia for the nomination. am so honored. there is really so much to share!

M said...

You really deserve to be up there in the final list, Dine! You're one of my role models!

Janette Toral said...

Hello. Please don't forget to post a comment in the writing project page to make your entry official.

Thank you for joining!

M said...

Oops,I think I posted my notice in the week 3 announcement. Will do so at the original post asap. Tahnks for the reminder! :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

ManilaMom, I don't know what to say. Thank you so much for the nomination - it was truly unexpected! And it is a nice surprise! Much much thanks from the bottom of my heart, Mom! As I quickly scanned the list, I noticed one peculiar thing, i.e., ManilaMom is not on it! Then again, it's your call, Mom. Mom, i just want to say this again - Much thanks Mom!

M said...

You deserve it, AnitoKid! You've been most influential in the growth of this blog, at least. I'm sure you've helped a lot of other blogs, as well :)

Anonymous said...

wow! i'm included in the list. :D thanks!

M said...

You were among the first to influence the growth of this blog, Marhgil. So you definitely deserve to be in the list!:)

Anonymous said...

Wow. You are awesome. Thanks for including me in the list. I am just now getting up to date with this huge group project. There are others that have included me in their list as well. That is exciting to see people adding me to their lists. Thanks again! :)

M said...

You're welcome, Garry! It just goes to show how many bloggers you've influenced positively, as you have influenced my blogging growth. This is just my way of giving back to all of you who have generously motivated and helped me. :D

Janette Toral said...

Thank you again for joining this writing project. Will include your entry in our raffle this Wednesday.

M said...

Thanks, Janette! The top ten list is great! Many of them are blogs I frequent and they are really deserving! Several are on my list, too :D

Powered by WebRing.


 
ss_blog_claim=eb84bdccc67501a69af94b64720df3d8