Saturday, June 23, 2007

Trying to Earn Global Online from the Philippines: I Have Just Downloaded My AGLOCO Viewbar

Several months after I joined, I have finally downloaded my AGLOCO bar.

I actually received the notice that I was eligible to download it a few weeks back. When I tried to do so then, however, I encountered a lot of glitches. The AGLOCO blog showed me that I was not alone. The sheer number of people trying to download the bar seems to have overwhelmed the system. I decided not to push my luck.

I received another email last week telling me they have done something about the problem. Alternate sites are now available to absorb the traffic. You can choose what country you want to download from.

True enough, downloading from the Philippine site was smooth and quick. No problems encountered.

I'm sure most of you already know about AGLOCO. If you do, you might want to stop reading here :D

For those who haven't, AGLOCO stands for A Global Community. You join for free and will be able to download the AGLOCO Viewbar. You only have to do your usual web surfing with the viewbar on your desktop for 5 hours a month. In return, you will receive your share of the entire income AGLOCO receives from advertising and sales referrals. In effect, AGLOCO's income will be divided among all its member-users.

The viewbar download may not be immediate as it's on a first-come-first-served basis, but you are immediately qualified to refer people to the program.

You can increase your earnings through the referral program because you will be getting a percentage of their earnings for as long as they use the viewbar, too. And this does not affect what they themselves will earn. In fact, they can also refer people under their name and you still gain from their first level of referrals.

John Chow is an active proponent of AGLOCO and has had thousands signing up under his name. If such a successful blogger is on to this, then I think it's worth our attention.

So why not give it a try?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello,

i take few minutes to read your blog.

Very nice !

Good job :-)

Best regards

Reno

M said...

Thank you, Reno! You have a very interesting blog, too. I'll be back there,but I have to think about my wish first :D

M said...

I inadvertently rejected the following comment from DZI Beads:

"thanks for adding my icons in to your blogs. you are in my all blogs. have good day."

Thanks so much, DZI Beads!

Mariuca said...

Hi Maia, nice blog! You have so many blogs, how do u handle all of them?! Anyway, I too had a problem getting the viewbar, finally managed to do so several weeks back and it's working fine now too. Stilll have difficluties logging on to their homepage sometimes though! :)

M said...

Hi Mariuca! I know, I get dizzy sometimes with all my blogs :D

Indeed, there's still a problem with the Agloco homepage sometimes. I guess that means there really are a lot ofmembers. I hope we get a lot of sign ins. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on Agloco. I downloaded the view bar too. so now lets see what was the noise all about.

Take care and cheers.

Robin

M said...

Good luck to you, too, Robin!

I hope we get even just 10 percent of what John Chow has.

Anonymous said...

I download agloco viewbar with long time. Finally, I get my agloco viewbar :) I think, I must be patient to download

M said...

True, Gadis. I'm glad you have it now. Don't forget to sign in when you browse. It's very easy to fulfill the five hours per month.

Dondi Tiples said...

I've been reading a lot about AGLOCO in the past, but I don't do that much surfing (5 hours?!) as I have no time. But this is a really nifty way to make money over the internet.

I really enjoy reading the entries in your blog as they are so fun and useful. Do you also get your freelance and editing work over the internet?

M said...

The 5 hours need not be in one go, Dondi. It can be accumulated throughout the month.

I haven't had any freelance writing work through my blogs yet. I get them mostly from my old network of contacts. Most of my work consultations and submissions are by email, though.

I'm really very dependent on the internet, and the blogs seem like a natural progression :D

Powered by WebRing.


 
ss_blog_claim=eb84bdccc67501a69af94b64720df3d8