Thursday, July 02, 2009

Animosity Blog Is Ironically Positive

First off, I was blown away by the beautiful page design when the Animosity blog opened up on my browser window. And then I see that it's by a 17 year old young man from right here where I'm at - the Philippines. Way to go! He immediately makes it clear on his blog that you can advertise here. Smart fellow!

Jr Quiambao has this line on the front page of Animosity: "The taste of hatred becomes the flesh of the new generation." This is a young man who is definitely thinking deep. I do hope he contributes to the eradication of hatred in this world so that the new generation will be born of love. It is easy to see from his blog that this young man has more productive pursuits in mind, rather than hatred. In fact, he's quite a businessman. He never fails to stress that you can advertise here in his blog.

Jr Quiambao is young and his Animosity blog is younger - only born in February this year - but he writes industriously on various topics. His favorite topic seems to be blog advertising and marketing, though. He's starting to learn the ropes of making money online and it looks like he's well on his way. If you want to help him, you can advertise here.

2 comments:

Jr Quiambao said...

Hi ! Thank you for a good post about my blog...Though it's not so long, the contents are nice.. I'm not saying it is good because of saying good things about me. It's just that I find it nice and with sense. Thank You again!

Jr ... you can visit my blog, and comment if you want.. =)

Have a nice day

M said...

Jr, thanks for dropping by. Yes, I'll go visit your blog again =D

Powered by WebRing.


 
ss_blog_claim=eb84bdccc67501a69af94b64720df3d8