Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Trying to Earn Global Online from the Philippines: Test Before You Invest in Your Online Business

No one wants to be scammed.

We are usually wary of income opportunities that require an investment. This is why Blogger is a popular site. It allows us to set up our blogs for free and earn from them.

There is also added value in having your own domain, though. For one, it gives you a sense of pride to say you own a piece of virtual real estate. I'm proud to say I own www.earnglobal.ws.

It's not just an empty boast, though. My site came with a website plus free website building support that a tech-impaired newbie like me needed very badly. Furthermore, I got it with a package that included a free complete ready-to-go web business.

That means I have my own address (which I got to name myself) and a website that I could do with as I please, along with my own brand new web biz that I could immediately earn from. It comes with complete backroom support, too, teaching me everything I need to know every step of the way. This being my first web biz venture, I also needed that support.

And how much did I need to shell out for this start up? Nothing.

Yes, you read that right. I was given the opportunity to choose my own domain name, claim it, get a website and build it the way I like, and start doing business immediately - all for free. Of course, it's only a 7-day free trial period but, hey, how many businesses can you test run for free before you decide to invest in it?

There are no strings attached, either. At the end of the week-long trial period, I could have cancelled if I thought it wasn't for me.

I decided to keep my domain and website, though. I figured I would just be paying a very affordable rate for the service, comparable to prevailing market rates. But I got a bonus with it - the free business that I had already tested and that could very well pay for the domain and webhosting while earning me much, much more in the long run.

Why waste the opportunity, then? I would normally have to pay for my own domain name and website, anyway, and then pay extra for whatever web business I choose to set up on it. Here, I get the business package for free.

So if you're planning to set up your own web business, I highly suggest you test it first, too.

If you want to go my route, you can start here.

You can then monetize that site or your existing blog with Google Adsense and Text Link Ads.

In addition to all of these, sign up with Agloco for free and earn by just doing your normal internet routine. Agloco stands for A Global Community and it believes that all internet users deserve a share of the massive profits circulating online. I totally agree.

Text Link Ads

0 comments:

Powered by WebRing.


 
ss_blog_claim=eb84bdccc67501a69af94b64720df3d8