Saturday, March 24, 2007

Learning How To Earn Online

It's Real Work!

Don't be fooled by those blurbs saying it doesn't need much effort. I thought I just had to set this blog up and start writing and that's it. The moment I got serious about monetizing the blog and started reading up a lot, though, I was flooded with much more information than I could digest and implement in one day. Whew!

I wasn't able to post yesterday precisely because I was reading and learning and tweaking things around the blog. At least I got into Technorati and was able to plug into Adsense. That got me into tweaking my keywords some more and then fiddling around with placements.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I'm not loving every minute of it. In fact, I could hardly get myself away from the laptop. This can get really involving.

Plus, of course, as I do my research reading other blogs I just can't help enjoying the stuff so much that I wander away from my initial research goals. I can just go on reading and surfing all day. It takes even more effort to reel myself in.

Okay, I have to leave now to do some more work "backstage." I do promise to share the experience as I go along.

-------------------------------------------

Online money-making opportunities you can join for FREE:

- Send and receive money anywhere around the world with e-gold. Earn from referrals.

- Get your own internet business using a proven worldwide income system with a 20-year track record. No experience required. No risk.

- AGLOCO will pay you for just doing your normal surfing routine. You can earn even more with referrals.

- Earn $5 immediately just by signing up at Paid Forum. Earn more from each referral, each thread you start and each reply posted.

- MyLot also pays you to participate actively in their forum. Earn further from your referrals.

- No-Minimum.com pays you to click, read email, and sign up for offers. You also get paid when you refer new members.

Text Link Ads

0 comments:

Powered by WebRing.


 
ss_blog_claim=eb84bdccc67501a69af94b64720df3d8