Monday, June 29, 2009

I Earn with RevTwt at Twitter

I'm thrilled with my Twitter traffic. My followers now number 1,177, with more coming every day. Thanks everyone!

I registered with RevTwt and am starting to earn from my Twitter account. It's free like Adsense and you can earn per click and per thousand followers.

Make sure you study their rules, though. You wouldn't want to have your account banned.

They require real Twitter accounts. That means having real tweets and not just mostly ads in your tweets. They also limit ad posting to every two hours with at least 5 normal non-selling tweets without links in between. You can also post an ad only once per day, so if you want to post ads several times, make sure they are different ads.

So if you Twitter, come on and join me with RevTwt.

0 comments:

Powered by WebRing.


 
ss_blog_claim=eb84bdccc67501a69af94b64720df3d8