Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

The celebrations are coming one after the other. Today we celebrate Fathers Day.

I am thankful for the father of my children, my husband, the love of my life. We are blessed indeed because he is the best father my children could ever have. Their deep love, respect and admiration for all that he is and everything he stands for is the best testimonial to his fatherhood.

I am thankful for my father in law. He is over 80 but still drives his grandchildren to school. He still takes care of all of us.

I am thankful for my own Dad, and miss him so very, very much. He passed away in 2006. For me he was the perfect father. Maybe that's why I fell in love with a man who is so like him in many ways.

0 comments:

Powered by WebRing.


 
ss_blog_claim=eb84bdccc67501a69af94b64720df3d8