Saturday, March 22, 2008

Work at Home Mom: Paydotcom

A recommended alternative to Clickbank is Paydotcom. Many of us in the Philippines - and in several other countries, I guess - have been frustrated by Clickbank's continued refusal to give us equal opportunities to earn online from its affiliate program. Now we can say it's their loss.

With Paydotcom, we can now promote a whole lot of products and earn from them. Earnings will be paid either through Paypal or by check. Both are FREE. I mean, you can sign up with Paydotcom for free and start earning from the affiliates you promote. You can also sign up at Paypal for a free personal account. (You can also get a very affordable Paypal Merchant Account to start selling straight from your site.)

I just signed up with Paydotcom. I will soon be writing about their great products. I'll also keep you updated on my earning progress. Stay tuned!

You might also want to check out the following income earning opportunity:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i haven't tried paydotcom but am interested on how much we could be getting..

Anonymous said...

I am glad you found a good alternative to clickbank. I do not understand why these affiliate programs pay attention to borders, the internet does not. I spend all day on the internet and see many sites from other countries, and the products could be exposed to me if they would only allow these uses the right to display their ad.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the informative post. I am going to look into it!

sadako said...

madame, off topic. babati lang ako:

Happy Mother's day to you and all of the mothers in your family

Anonymous said...

Very nice review. Thank you. Im gonna try it soon.

Powered by WebRing.


 
ss_blog_claim=eb84bdccc67501a69af94b64720df3d8