Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Trying to Earn Global Online from the Philippines: John Chow Dot Com Helps Us Make Money Online

If like me, you want to learn how to make money online hands on, hie over to John Chow Dot Com.

First of all, John Chow concretely helps bloggers by offering a valuable link from his PR6 blog in exchange for a review of his site. It's not even a contest. Just make sure to follow the rules of the review and he'll link to your blog. There's even more: he'll link to you using anchor text of your choice, i.e., your most important keyword/s.

The rules are simple:

1. The post must be purely on a review of his site, not incorporated in other posts or topics.

2. Two links are required with specific anchor texts. "Make money online" must be linked to his main page while "rules of the review" must be linked to the rules page. See my example above.

3. Once the review is posted, send John an email with the url you want linked to and your choice of anchor text.

This review offer is fantastic and a great help toward boosting the page rank of any blog. Aside from this, though, John Chow Dot Com has other treasures for a blogger visitor to mine.

I, for one, intend to make use of the affiliates listed in his recommended moneymakers page. They are the affiliates he himself uses to create income streams which he reports in actual monthly figures. He does have a dot com mogul income from his blog: $11,702.66 just for April 2007! It becomes even more amazing when he discloses that his blog has been monetized only for the last nine months.

Another valuable gift John Chow offers to blogger visitors is a partnership he has with Kontera. Normally, Kontera only accepts affiliates with a minimum of 500,000 page views per month. John Chow instructs us, though, to "fill out the application and enter 'John Chow Kontera partnership' into the Comments field." His representative will then screen applicants based on blog content rather than traffic. Now isn't that worth a try?

As I said, get yourself over to John Chow Dot Com and learn how to make money online from a true master of the game!


Text Link Ads

Technorati tags: , , , , , , ,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa! that sure is a lot of money.

M said...

And I hope we learn how to make even a fraction of it :)

President said...

Hi, I see that you wrote a review for JohnChow.com in exchange for a link back. I'm offering the same thing for a review of my blog, http://www.DesiNotes.com.

About DesiNotes.com:

- PageRank4
- ~1100 unique hits per day
- Blog talks about Work at Home, Bloggin for Money, AdSense, Entertainment, Celebrities, News, Technology

On of the ways Google increases a site's rank is when the site gets more and more higher PR sites linking back to it. And this is an easy way to get a link back to your site from a PR4 site.


If you are interested please write a review of DesiNotes.com with 200 words or more, with the anchor text "desi baba" which is the main title of the blog or "work at home" and I will link back to your site with the anchor text of your choice. Your review could be positive or negative or neutral. Someone already submitted one great review of my blog and I'm waiting on more so I can post a batch. Also, if you are interested then please read this http://desinotes.com/2007/05/04/its-link-baiting-time/ before writing a review.



Thank You :)

M said...

Thanks, Sunny. I liked what I saw on your blog so count me in! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey hi,

I like your blog. And i'm looking forward to read it everyday

Thanx

Haroon

Anonymous said...

I saw your review on John Chow's site today and wanted to know if you would be interested in a review exchange. Please visit my site for for review exchange rules, let me know if you are interested in a review exchange.

M said...

Sure Ja Kel. I'll do it after my Desi Notes review.

Thanks for the invitation!

M said...

Thanks, Haroon. I may not be able to post daily with the family healh crisis at home but I will be trying my best. Good to know that I have readers :)

Anonymous said...

Good idea to do the linkback, I found your blog through JohnChow.com's site too, interesting to see what other people like yourself are up to! Look forward to seeing some of your future posts also, i hope we can all make as much money as johnchow someday.

M said...

I hope so,too, Lubbock Apartments!

Powered by WebRing.


 
ss_blog_claim=eb84bdccc67501a69af94b64720df3d8