Saturday, October 10, 2009

Google PR Dip

I just noticed the Google PR bar on my toolbar this morning and was dismayed to see this blog's PR at 0 from the previous PR3! Oh well! That's a downer indeed. As if all the recent disasters in the country were not enough bad news.

I'm still counting my blessings, though. That downturn isn't enough to make me give up this blog, even if I sometimes get too busy offline to update it faithfully.

Yes, I'll be writing on. Manila Mom will stay online.

I sure hope for better news on the next PR update, though.

7 comments:

Pam said...

Thats great news Mom:). I often read you post and like your writhing. Wish you luck and hope we read more and more cool post fom you!

Angelina said...

You should never give up especially from you blog, thoughts etc. The PR is not what it was once. It is important, of course, but now many other things are being taken in mind from google.

Springville said...

Don't let it get you down. I get plenty of traffic with a PR 0.

Philippine Call Center Services said...

I never really listen to PageRank anymore. It's sort of a useless metric--traffic still comes in regardless of your PR.

halil said...

nice sharing

john said...

You should never give up especially from you blog, thoughts etc.

Fish said...

Thank you, it was really intersting to read.

Powered by WebRing.


 
ss_blog_claim=eb84bdccc67501a69af94b64720df3d8